Energy research photo shoot day
Energy platform invites you to the photo-session. This event is open for all Aalto's energy researchers and it is free of charge. Let's make Aalto's energy research visible!
We are happy to invite you to photo-session organized by the Energy platform on Tuesday 20.6 in Vuorimiehentie 1 (Bioproduct Center), Otaniemi Campus. This event is open for all Aalto's energy researchers and it is free of charge. Get your scientific sample professionally photographed!
Book your slot here (Book by 19th of June, 15:00).
Let's make Aalto's energy research visible!
WHAT WE CAN PHOTOGRAPH
· We can take photographs of your sample, and with your sample.
· Your sample should be safe enough to handle in normal laboratory conditions, but really we have no other limitations!
· You can bring your starting material, end-product, waste...whatever helps you to communicate your work.
· But what if the sample does not look exciting? Do not worry about it, we love a challenge!
PRACTICALITIES OF THE EVENT:
· At the photoshoot you will be asked to fill a short form about your sample and your contact details.
· One slot is 15 minutes. In order to maintain the schedule, please be on time.
· The main idea is to help promote our energy research. Aalto University will have the copyright and you can use the photos freely in cases where the copyright is not given elsewhere.
· You will get the rights if need be use a few photographs also for external publishing (scientific journals etc.).
· All photographs will be processed after the photo-shooting day and you will get them within 1-3 working days. You'll receive the email as soon your photographs are ready.
For more information please contact:
Helen Marton and Valeriya Azovskaya
Designers to Communicate Science (DCS) team of the Energy & Materials Platform helen.marton(at)aalto.fi