Postdoctoral research positions in the Department of Biotechnology and Chemical Technology
Aalto University announces several postdoctoral research vacancies in the units that performed well in the research assessment (www.aalto.fi/aaltorae) and in total two positions are open at the Department of Biotechnology and Chemical Technology for the maximum period of 1.8.2010 to 31.12.2012, for the following research fields.
• Biochemistry, Professor Simo Laakso
• Bioprocess Engineering, Professor Matti Leisola
• Chemical Engineering, Professor Ville Alopeus
• Industrial Chemistry, Professor Outi Krause
• Microbiology, Professor Katrina Nordström
• Plant Design, Professor Markku Hurme
• Polymer Technology, Professor Jukka Seppälä
• Process Control and Automation, Professor Sirkka-Liisa Jämsä-Jounela (sirkka-l [at] tkk [dot] fi)
Additional information can be found in http://chemtech.tkk.fi/en/research/ and by contacting the heads of the research groups listed above (firstname.secondname [at] tkk [dot] fi). Applicants should contact the head of the research group prior to submitting an application.
Successful applicants are capable of independent research in one of these research fields and are expected to participate in the teaching and student supervision. The annual salary starts from 39 000 euros, depending on experience. Applications including a CV, list of publications, research plan and two letters of recommendation should be addressed to the head of the department, Prof. Jukka Seppälä by 15 March 2010. Applications can be sent by email in a single pdf-file to email arja.tuohino-chance [at] tkk [dot] fi or to:
Professor Jukka Seppälä
Aalto University School of Science and Technology
Faculty of Chemistry and Materials Sciences
Department of Biotechnology and Chemical Technology
P.O. Box 16100
Sivusta vastaa: viestinta-chem [at] aalto [dot] fi (Kemian tekniikan korkeakoulu) | Viimeksi päivitetty: 18.04.2011.